We take great pleasure in inviting & welcoming you to our meeting 'INDIA ADVANCED CARDIOVASCULAR THERAPEUTICS’ will be popularly known by its acronym 'INDIA ACT CONFERENCE'- (SECOND).
The GOAL Of The Activities:
Goal of these activities is to spread the knowledge of cardiology by delivering cutting edge educational content that depicts latest advances in current cardiovascular therapies and clinical research. We believe that our scientific commitment will translate into better patient care & positively impact your practice
The Learning OBJECTIVE: During The Conference...
• Deliberate & discuss the advances in clinical/diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics in management of patients with CAD & structural heart disease with practical tips & tricks of catheter based practice including Cathlab Nightmares.
• Apply the results of current trials and guidelines into our clinical practice based on philosophy of evidence base medicine.
• Deliberate & Incorporate newer imaging & interventional technologies in our day to day practice for improved patient care.
• Discuss & identify appropriate pharmacological management in patients of CAD & Structural heart disease pre, during or post interventional procedures.
• Learn Tips & Tricks of Catheter Interventions during The Live Cases (The New Addition).
• KEYNOTE ADDRESS, DEBATES, DIDACTIC LECTURES & TIPS AND TRICKS SESSIONS.
• SPECIAL SESSION FOCUSED ON CASE BASE LEARNING FROM CHIP CASES & CATHLAB NIGHTMARES.
• LIVE CASES – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CENTRES.
• AWARDS FOR BEST THREE ABSTRACTS.
• AWARDS FOR BEST THREE CATHLAB CD.
• INTERNATIONAL DEVICE INNOVATIONS AWARD FOR BEST THREE INNOVATIONS.
• TRAINING VILLAGES FOR VARIOUS INTERVENTIONAL PROCEDURES OF THE CURRENT INTEREST.
CME Credit Points: Available
Looking forward to welcoming you. Assure you of cutting edge content.
Prof. Dr. Vijay Bang
Dr. Nikhil Parchure
Dr. Balbir Singh
Dr. P Harikrishnan
Dr. A B Gopalamurugan
Dr. Pravin Kahale
Dr. Rahul Gupta